Upcoming Events

  • Check out the calendar for all events and practice info!
  • Team meeting every Wednesday @ 7pm in Hellems 201

Friday, October 8, 2010

SNOW and Stept Productions' film, NetWork

One word.... SNOW!

I am hearing rumors that Arapahoe Basin will be opening the weekend of the 22nd. And then I have been hearing this Friday! I don't know if I quite believe that, but wishful thinking... What are your predictions?

Check out these pictures from Als Blog on A-Bays website.








NetWork is Thursday Oct 14
7:00pm in Math 100. $5

I cannot tell you how excited I am for this premier!

Last year Hathbanger got the entire lecture hall up on their feet dancing. I remember it was the first time I had ever heard Biggie mashed with Miley Cyrus... and I was a little confused and very surprised. It became one of the sickest party songs for the next few weeks, you couldn't go to a single party with out hearing it.

How We Livin' was my favorite film I saw last year, the one that best prepared me for the new season. It was also the first time I ever heard Sierra Leone... We all know about Sierra Leone. Such a banger song... the perfect one for Nick Martini's nearly 3 minute part.
And who didn't ride with that song on their playlist last season? Anyone?
Their riding ability is unmatched, the team is stacked with all of the best Boulder riders, our own peers. I bet you could snag some autographs Thursday if you want, as well as some sweet NetWork shirts.
NetWork NetWork NetWork! It is finally here, this Thursday!
What better time could NetWork premier? Snow has just started falling and everyone is holding their breath in anticipation for A-Basin to announce their opening day.
This year, Hathbanger, S'ur o vie and Berryhill will be DJing, and they are expected to get the entire place dancing again.
The Stept crew went to IF3 to receive Best Amateur Film of the year, Boulder's own, makin' it big time! Come to show your support and congratulate the crew.
Check out the trailer, get stoked, show up early! It will sell out!
It is the "biggest on campus party of the year" says Alex Martini.
I just want to make it clear... YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT!

NetWork Trailer - Stept Productions 2010 from Nick Martini on Vimeo.

See you all there!!!

-Kaily B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here.